$59.99 - $26.99
WEme USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE hard drive converter is a perfect solution for data transfer and backup in the 2.5″/3.5″ hard drive. This item lets you swap hard drives easier than ever before as it ensures stable external connection between any 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive. Using its USB 3.0 Interface, you can connect any 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA/IDE drive to your Ultrabook Notebook Mac or PC, and experience blistering file transfers as fast as 5Gbps speed.
– Compatible with USB 3.0 computer systems such as Apple Mac & MacBook & Lenovo & Dell Optiplex & Asus & Samsung ect.
– Supported Drives: 2.5″/3.5″ SATA HDD/SSD, 2.5″/3.5″ IDE HDD, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD+RW, DVD-RW. Supports up to 6 TB drives. Win 10& Mac OS system is not compatible with DVD drives
– Supports most models of CD/DVD-ROM/RM drives comprising of an IDE or SATA interface on the market
– On/Off Switch for HDD protection, you can be switched off when not in using.
– Dual-Head IDE Connector (40pin and 44pin) plus one SATA II Connector
– One-click backup feature to effectively secure precious data
Compatible Operating Systems:
Windows XP /Vista/7/ 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher
1. OTB (One Touch Backup) fuction isn’t applicable for Win 10 and Mac OS, only be used on usb connection under Windows system
2. When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, please power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure the stable operation.
3. Some components inside this hard drive may be broken along with the aging problem, this may lead to automatically disconnected when transferring large files.
4.Support 1 IDE hard drive and 1 SATA hard drive connecting simultaneously, not compatible with two IDE hard drives simultaneously.
– 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter
– 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
– 1 x 4PIN Power Cable
– 1 x Power Adapter
– 1 x CD DriverConnect your SATA / IDE device to your computer as an additional external hard drive via USB 3.0. Compatible with 2.5″/3.5″ IDE/SATA hard drives and IDE/SATA CD/DVD drives. Not compatible with two IDE hard drive simultaneously. Win 10& Mac OS system is not compatible with DVD drives
One Touch Backup (OTB) function. On/Off Switch for HDD protection. Hot- swappable with Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface. Plug and play without rebooting. OTB not compatible with Win 10 and Mac OS
Plug and Play, no driver needed, if your computer is pop up that driver install needed when connecting, that means computer OS lacks of ” USB mass storage drive”, please ensure your device have install ”USB mass storage drive” before using
Support 1 IDE hard drive and 1 SATA hard drive connecting simultaneously, not compatible with two IDE hard drives simultaneously
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, downwards compatible with USB 2.0(high-speed 480 Mbps) / USB 1.1(full-speed 12 Mbps) standards. The actual transmission speed subjects to the setting of the device connected