Blockchain technology has been called the greatest innovation since the internet.
Governments and companies are rushing to implement blockchain technology in a range of areas that could impact every person on the planet within a few years.
Is blockchain technology one of the greatest technological revolutions in history or is it just hype?
Will blockchain technology cause governments and banking systems to change the way they process information or will it be business as usual?
In this book, we’ll look at the answers to these questions along with addressing the different sides of the arguments, for and against, blockchain technology.
Blockchain is not just bitcoin, blockchain technology is much bigger than bitcoin and it is predicted to change the world.
Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money.
In this book you will learn :
- What is the blockchain?
- How blockchain works
- Difference between blockchain and bitcoin
- Benefits of using blockchain technology
- Disadvantages / dangers of using blockchain technology
- Blockchain and the finance industry
- Blockchain and other industries
- Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies
- Impact of blockchain technology
- The future of bitcoin and blockchain
- And more….
“This technology is being used in ways that have implications for central banking that span all the functions that we have.”
– Carolyn Wilkins, Senior Deputy Governor of the Bank of Canada
NOTE: You do not need a kindle reader to read this, you can read this on smartphone or in a web browser
☆☆To purchase this book for kindle scroll to the top and select Buy now with 1 Click ☆☆